Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daily scenes from Bur Dubai & dumpster love






Here's my walk in Bur Dubai to work.

There's the cat that i'll miss seeing. He's really darty and is always in this alleyway where I walk to work. Someone must feed it food and water in the alley because i always see new bowls by this tree.....

i also always read this dumpster love note on my walk to work. good luck Raja & Sanyamaba! The concrete jungle of Dubai has treated me well. I got used to the stares from people on my walk every morning...and basically everywhere else I go. The staring is harmless, it can just be overwhelming and invasive sometimes when you are not in the mood to deal with it, but, I try to remind myself that its without malice.

I would definitely recommend the Savoy Crest if you are looking to stay in Bur Dubai. Its very clean and the staff is so helpful. They have definitely made me feel at home here!

No comments:

Post a Comment