Sunday, February 21, 2010

Desert quad biking






Finally! I got to go quad biking. It's super fun and I want to do it again already. I do have to admit, it's scary at first because the bikes just feel really unsafe and well, if you tumble over you have these images of being crushed by the heavy metal.....or....maybe that's just me? And its not like they give you any kind of instructions or helmet or safety warnings here, they just point at the gas pedal and the brake and off you go! Either way, after a few times of getting stuck in the sand, you realize that you need to go faster to gain control of your bike. Eventually, I was whizzing around the desert like Scott...who seemed to have no issues at all. He didn't need the quad bike team to come out and rescue him out of the sand 3 times...But whatever, he got the bigger and cooler bike. sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment